Tecumseh Taekwon-Do is a not-for-profit club primarily focused on our young members. We take great pride in offering membership to families at extremely affordable rates. All the instructors are qualified volunteers and parent volunteerism is a key to our low fees.
|Kids (6-16 yrs)
|Student (17 - 21 yrs, or 17+ in full time in secondary or post-secondary)
|Adults (Over 21)
- Kids: $50/month for first child per family, $35/month per each additional child.
- Adults: $10/month discount for additional family adult members.
- Parent/guardian membership includes one kid/student free of charge.
- Fees are due at the beginning of each period.
- Payments can be made by etransfer (preferred) or cash.
- Please note: No credits or refunds are given for periodic club closures, statutory holidays or personal vacations
- Testing fees vary with belt level and age. Instructors will advise before testing.